Sunday School Classes - 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Nursery is provided for children younger than 18 months
- Membership Class is available approximately once a year. We have a 4 week class for those desiring to become members of the Sully Community Church or to learn more about our church beliefs.
- Baptism Class is also available. A one week baptism class is for those interested in heeding Christ's call to be baptized.
Morning Worship - 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Our time of corporate worship both in singing God's praises and listening to His word.
Children's Church is available for children ages 3-4. They are dismissed just before the Pastor comes to speak.
Evening Worship - 6:00-7:00 p.m.
An informal time of singing and scripture messages followed by a time of fellowship.
Wednesday Evening – Family Night (September – April)
Nursery is provided for those attending Wednesday night activities.
- AWANA – 6:30-8:00 p.m. for ages 3 yrs.-Preschool (Cubbies), K-2nd grade (Sparks), and 3rd – 6th grade (T&T)
- Wildfire - 7-8 p.m. (youth group 7th-12th)
- Women of Grace - 7-8 p.m.
- Bible Study/Prayer Meeting – This is a Bible study that meets on Wednesday nights during the summer months to pray for our church, missionaries, people in the community or anything that is upon their hearts.
- Women’s Christian Fellowship (WCF) - The purpose of the WCF is to provide fellowship and Bible study for women and to give aid to our church missionaries. This group is for women of all ages and meets from 9-11 a.m. two Wednesday mornings a month September – May and once a month June - August. Childcare is provided for children of all ages.
- Men's Lunch Group - This is a study for men that meet from 12-1 p.m. every other Friday. It is a discussion-style study about contemporary Christian authors led by Pastor Jerry.
Activities Throughout the Year: